Online Architects - All you need to know
If you're wondering how an online architect works, and how it could work for you, then keep scrolling.
- You know what you want to change in your home - or sort of - but there is that chimney breast in the way - is planning permission needed to remove it ? Will the house fall down if it goes…?
- You're thinking of extending and possibly there is scope for a loft conversion but the stairs are annoyingly in the way. Initial quotes now seem a bit too low in your opinion…
- A builder mate of a mate had a look around and said it should be fine but there are the sewers and drainage to think about and that can be costly.
All these scenarios are very real and can be frustrating hurdles to clear on your building journey but here at Home & Maker we can make your project happen. Our packages are unbeatable on price and we are with you on every step of your home improvement journey. Every client is different but we usually work with the following approach:
- After an initial call where we can discuss your ideas in an environment and time of your choosing, you will be able to tailor the next steps so you only pay for the services you need.
- You can choose whether to measure your own home and save money (Self Survey using our complimentary Kit) or you may prefer to have this done by one of our skilled experts.
- Design proposals are next - by sharing screens , we can work together closely with you so that we really understand what it is you want or, suggest ideas that really work for you.
- During the planning process our wealth of experience is unsurpassable. By obtaining a lawful development certificate on your behalf means that you will have proof your development is lawful to future buyers. Our expertise and experience means that we can create a package to present to planning departments to make the best case on your behalf.
- Using your designs and drawings we can help you get started for the construction stage of your building project. Together, we can help you to gain building control approval with our Detailed Design service. If needed, we can provide a range of skills and expertise via input from, for example, a structural engineer or drainage technician.
You may wish to build your own home and if so, we can help you. Here at Home & Maker no project is too small nor indeed, too big. We offer:
- Design Ideas
- Site appraisal
- Planning support
- Finance arrangements
- Project management
- Building regulations
- Architectural Design
To find out more, get started with our online quote tool to see the breakdown of our services and your estimated costs - tailored to your project - or get in touch with our team of experts via our complimentary consultation call service.
Return to Magazine