Nice to meet you!
Welcome to my labor of love.
My name is Maddie, and I'm a photographer living in Portland, Oregon.
I've been photographing my favorite people and places for a thrilling seven years...! Hailing from the suburbs of the Midwest, home is so important to me. Much of what I love to photograph revolves around my fascination with home as an emotional space.
After completing my B.F.A. in Photography last spring at the Pacific Northwest College of Art, I decided to create Home + Maker as a way to document the love all around me. Personally, I think it’s the best job in the world.
I'm currently spending my days exploring America with my girlfriend and favorite film camera. While I am based in the Pacific Northwest, I am always willing and excited to travel.
All people + all bodies are welcome here.
We might make great friends if...
- You’re obsessed with old film photo booths
- You’ve got a Dolly Parton record collection worth bragging about
- You spend your rent money on Kodak film and soy lattes
- You love to thrift, but you’re really bad at it
- You spend every weekend driving around looking for adventure (read: good photo ops)
- You feel most at home behind the wheel
- You feel most calm in front of the ocean
- You think brunch is without a doubt better than breakfast